About Me

Friday, September 05, 2008

Hi Friends,


I am Chhatrasal Singh Tomar
.I am an part time blogger and a bit of a geek.I am passionate about new technology & want to update myself according to the new technology in the market.

Taking About my Educational Qualifications I did my B.E from Lakshmi Narain College of Technology from Indore from the Rajeev Gandhi Proudoyogiki Vishwavidhyalaya.
My Schooling is also from indore.

I am a sporty person,like to play most of outdoor games.As far as study is concern i am average in studies,not too studious.
i have inspired with my friends for creating blog and sharing data & knowlege with different blogger in the world.



" The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep. "

Interests:
Use of New Technology in IT,Web Projects,Networking,Swimming,Horse Ridding,Reading IT Magazines,Novels

Favorite Movies:
Cast Away,Tokyo Drift & Many More

Favorite Books:
I Like Reading Technical Book,Novels,E-Books,Tutorials etc.

Contacts:
chhatrasal.tomar@gmail.com
CS Blogs:

0 comments